Sentek Dynamics’ TC and TCH Series Environmental Test Chambers
Sentek Dynamics’ TC (temperature only) and TCH (temperature/humidity) Series Environmental Test Chambers expand a test chamber product line that includes the THV (temperature/humidity and vibration) Series AGREE (Department of Defense’s Advisory Group on Reliability of Electronic Equipment) chambers. The TC and TCH Series from Sentek Dynamics are uniquely designed and built for long-life performance and enhanced functionality to suit the needs of global testing standards.
Developed with best engineering practices, the TC and TCH Series are highly-efficient, modular design, environmental test chambers with components from globally recognized manufacturers, such as Bitzer, GEA BOCK, Danfoss, Emerson, Castel and Siemens for maximum reliability and performance.
- Temperature Control – Optimized high-volume airflow system for improved controllability within chamber. Better airflow accelerates temperature change rates and minimizes temperature gradients of the device under test.
- Humidity Control – The innovative design of the humidifier and air duct combined with a solid-state sensor assures high-accuracy and reduced maintenance.
- Cooling Unit - The highly efficient and reliable cooling system has advanced features including a low-noise compressor, environmentally friendly refrigerant; nitrogen protected oxidation-free welding, advanced design, pneumatic and hydraulic adjustment, evaporation temperature adjustment.
- Reduced Maintenance – A drawer-type water reservoir located in the front of the chamber with a water valve at the bottom of the reservoir, low-water level warning indication, nylon dust-proof filter located in front of condenser (removable from left side for cleaning), and centralized drainage for condensate water facilitate cleaning and reduce maintenance costs.
Operation and Control
- Operation – The TC300 controller is a standard feature on all chambers and provides the ultimate in chamber performance and control stability. The 7” color touchscreen and user-friendly interface combine to simplify programming and reduce setup time and cost. The control software makes it easy to control the system manually or automatically.
- Precision – The TC300 controller is a proven, third generation control system offering precise control, user convenience and enhanced functionality.
- Safety – The TC300 controller includes built-in security and safety features to protect personnel, equipment and product under test. Power cut-off is password protected.
- Communication – The TC300 controller offers a variety communication protocols that includes TCP/IP, USB and RS232.
- Data Storage – TC300 controller internal memory allows for up to one year of data storage.
Options and Accessories
|TC and TCH Test Chamber Specifications|
|Internal dimensions - DxWxH||mm||500x600x700||500x600x700||700x800x900||700x800x000||1000x1000x1000||1000x1000x1000|
|Outline Dimensions - DxWxH||mm||1300x1100x1600||1200x1300x2000||1500x1500x2100|
|Temperature Performance -|
|Time for Cooling - No load||minutes||20 to -40°C ≤90||20 to -70°C ≤90||20 to -40°C ≤90||20 to -70°C ≤90||20 to -40°C ≤90||20 to -70°C ≤90|
|Time for Heating - No load||minutes||20 to 150°C ≤60|
|Heating Power||kW||2||3||3||2 x 2|
|Temperature/Humidity Performance -||Below Applicable to TCH Model Only|
|Temperature Range||°C||20 - 85|
|Humidity Range||%RH||25 - 98|
|Humidity Deviation||%RH||±5 with Humidity ≤75; +2/-3 with Humidity ≥75|
|Electrical Requirement||208/480 V, 3-phase, 60 Hz or 380 V, 3-phase, 50 Hz|
|Maximum Power Consumption (TCH)||kW||6.5||8||8||12.5||14|